NOTICE OF CHANGES BY AICERT
NOTICE OF CHANGES BY CLIENTS
- Aicert shall provide its certified clients due notice of any changes to its requirements for certification.
- Aicert shall verify that each certified client complies with the new requirements. To this effect, Aicert shall have contractual arrangements with certified clients to ensure implementation of these requirements.
Aicert shall have legal agreement to ensure that certified client informs Aicert of any condition which is contrary to conditions/information prevailing at the time of certification. These changes may affect the efficacy of the management system to fulfil the requirement of certification. These changes may be of following nature:
Change of address of organisation/site
- Change in organisation structure, key personal (technical, managerial)
- Change in ownership or legal status of organisation
- Major changes in scope, processes, technology, and management system